要是如果我不能創作許多故事,也許至少我還能寫上許多的我自己。

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

003: I love you even it it's already 5 in the morning

"It makes me excited. What a magic, mystery and heart-stirring moment. I'm definitely in a excitatory state, like sodium in the water, something more than high. I've to record this moment, 04:46 in the morning, I'm talking to you. I can't express more. So gorgeous, freaking gorgeous! Life's cool because it's stunning. That's a magic I can't describe it. That's a magic you can only smell."
"My sy, please you tell you are not taking ecstasy. You look sweet, you look ravish, how lovely you are.”
"Of course I'm not. No XTC, no cocaine. I love you. Even though I'm not conscious enough to tell what has happened. I've almost fallen down with a swoon. See you again when I open my eyes. See you tomorrow morning. I love you, I love you even if it's already 5 in the morning.”

No comments: